Active Motif offers simple-to-use screening assays to detect and accurately measure changes in global cellular response. These assays are robust, reliable and amenable to high-throughput processing, enabling you to quickly and easily profile cellular changes in the activity of a variety of targets. Brief summaries of these products are shown below, with links to individual product pages for more information.
Products for the study of Transcriptional Regulation
- TransAM® Transcription Factor Assays are DNA-binding ELISAs that facilitate the study of transcription factor activation in mammalian tissue and cell extracts. With assays available for over 40 different targets and over 800 papers citing their use, TransAM Kits have become the method of choice for detecting and quantifying activated transcription factors.
Flow chart of the TransAM process.
Products for the study of Post-transcriptional Regulation
Histone Modification ELISAs provide a simple, rapid and sensitive method for detecting changes in specific phospho, acetyl and methyl histone modifications from purified core histones or histones isolated by acid extraction. The colorimetric assay is performed in a convenient 96-stripwell plate to enable low or high throughput screening and includes treated and untreated acid extracts for use as positive and negative controls. Many of the assays include recombinant histones for generating a reference standard curve for quantitation. To view complete details, including ordering information, please click the links below.
- Total Histone H3 ELISA
- Histone H3 methylated Lys4 (H3K4) ELISA
- Histone H3 acetyl Lys9 (H3K9) ELISA
- Histone H3 acetyl Lys14 (H3K14) ELISA
- Histone H3 methylated Lys27 (H3K27) ELISA
- Histone H3 phospho Ser10 (H3 pS10) ELISA
- Histone H3 phospho Ser28 (H3 pS28) ELISA
- Histone modification antibodies
- Recombinant histones
In addition, Active Motif offers screening assays for various histone modifying enzymes, including histone acetyltransferases (HATs), histone deacetylases (HDACs) and histone demethylases (HDMs) as a simple solution for assaying samples for activity of histone modifying enzymes or to screen inhibitors.To view complete details, including ordering information, please click the links below.