Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Overview
Let our team of ChIP-Seq experts help run the experiments and do the bioinformatics for you to help you identify super-enhancer profiles in your samples so you can publish faster and in higher impact journals.
Active Motif’s Super-Enhancer Profiling Service includes:
Customers submit frozen tissues or cell pellets, then we:
- Prepare chromatin samples and sonicate.
- Perform ChIP with a ChIP-qualified antibody.
- Construct ChIP-Seq libraries.
- Perform next-generation sequencing using the Illumina platform.
- Generate a comprehensive bioinformatics data analysis package.
- Deliver the results and publication-ready figures.
Well-Characterized, ChIP-Validated Antibodies for Known Super-Enhancer Targets:
Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Data
- Hnisz et al. (2013) Cell 155, 934
- Chapuy et al. (2013) Cancer Cell 24, 777
- Loven et al. (2013) Cell 153, 320
Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Documents
Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Sample Submission Portal
Our online sample submission portal allows you to easily upload your service project samples and track your project status. Follow the sample submission instructions in the portal to ensure that all your samples arrive at Active Motif in the best possible condition and properly associated with your project.