Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Overview
Super-enhancers are a class of regulatory elements that participate in regulating the expression of key genes that function as master regulators of cellular identity. Not surprisingly, misregulation of these critical factors could be an important underlying mechanism in the development of diseases such as cancer. In fact, recent work has focused on the development of drugs that target super-enhancers. Super-enhancers near oncogenes are particularly sensitive to treatment and therefore show great promise as therapeutic targets.1,2,3
Let our team of ChIP-Seq experts help run the experiments and do the bioinformatics for you to help you identify super-enhancer profiles in your samples so you can publish faster and in higher impact journals.
Active Motif’s Super-Enhancer Profiling Service includes:
Customers submit frozen tissues or cell pellets, then we:
- Prepare chromatin samples and sonicate.
- Perform ChIP with a ChIP-qualified antibody.
- Construct ChIP-Seq libraries.
- Perform next-generation sequencing using the Illumina platform.
- Generate a comprehensive bioinformatics data analysis package.
- Deliver the results and publication-ready figures.
Well-Characterized, ChIP-Validated Antibodies for Known Super-Enhancer Targets:
Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Data
- Hnisz et al. (2013) Cell 155, 934
- Chapuy et al. (2013) Cancer Cell 24, 777
- Loven et al. (2013) Cell 153, 320
Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Documents
Get a Super-Enhancer Profiling Service Quote