Active Motif, through its Active Motif Chromeon division, strives to develop innovative cell biology assays that incorporate its proprietary fluorescent dyes, conjugates and target-specific fluorescent probes. Active Motif Chromeon dyes and substrates have been engineered to optimize the applications in which they are used, providing a broad range of fluorescence excitation and emission, large Stokes shifts, limited photobleaching and a broad pH tolerance. To see additional product details, please click on highlighted links below.
- LigandLink™ Universal Protein Labeling enables specific fluorescent labeling of your protein of interest in living cells.
- ProStain™ is a fluorescent dye that makes it easy to more accurately determine the concentration of cellular extracts and proteins.
- The Mitotic Index Assay is a fast, accurate, fluorescent method to determine the percentage of cells undergoing mitosis within a given cell population.
- The Albumin Blue Fluorescent Assay Kit is a quantitative assay designed to measure albumin levels in biological samples including serum and urine.
- ToxCount™ is a two-color fluorescent cell viability assay that detects live and dead cells simultaneously.
- Europium tetracycline (EuTc) is a fluorescent dye that quantifies free or enzymatically produced H2O2, so you can monitor the activity or inhibition of catalases, peroxidases and glucose-oxidases via a simple enzymatic assay.
- CE Dye Kits provide a sensitive, convenient alternative for the fluorescent labeling of protein samples prior to capillary electrophoresis.