Chromatin Club Marburg
The Chromatin Club Marburg (CCM) is a bi-annual scientific event that aims to promote scientific exchange and to facilitate networking between students, postdocs, and PIs interested in chromatin research within Hessia.
The chromatin club will have a broad scientific focus and we intend to bridge basic, applied, and translational epigenetics research. We will host multiple speakers working on the topics of epigenetics in basic and disease research, ageing, immunology, metabolism, and related fields.
The CCM is open to all researchers within Marburg, Giessen, Frankfurt, Darmstadt, and Bad Nauheim and their colleagues and collaborators.
Attendance is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
The Chromatin Club Marburg event for July 2nd, 2020 has ended.
Date: Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm (CEST)
Keynote Speaker: Sandra Hake, Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Institute for Genetics
- Stefan Knapp, Goethe University Frankfurt, Buchmann Institute for Molecular Life Sciences
- Leon Schulte, Philipps University of Marburg, Institute for Lung Research
- Sarantis Chlamydas, Active Motif, Carlsbad, CA USA
- Ralf Gilsbach, Goethe University Frankfurt, Vascular Research Centre
- Benedetto Daniele Giaimo, Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Institute of Biochemistry
Hosted By: Till Adhikary, ZTI Marburg, Germany and Matthias Spiller-Becker, Active Motif
There are no Chromatin Club Marburg events planned at this time.
To view upcoming events for other Chromatin Clubs, please visit the events home page.