Active Motif is a global company built by scientists, for scientists. We have been developing groundbreaking technologies, products, and services for epigenetics and gene regulation research over the past two decades, but what makes us unique is our people.
We thrive on a culture and environment that fosters continued innovation on a foundational philosophy that “good science is good business.” This promotes interdisciplinary values that inspires creativity and allows our team to gain opportunities to build personal and professional skills. We are committed to our employees as much as we are to supporting and driving the continuous advancement of scientific discovery.
To Active Motif, diversity is about valuing the unique life experience that every employee brings to work every day. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote diversity and inclusion. In addition to offering competitive salaries, equity participation, and benefits relating to employee health, we also strive to invest in your career with training and employee development.
Check out the current open positions and join us in taking science to the next level:
- Manufacturing Assistant – Carlsbad, CA
- Cell Culture Technician / Research Associate II – Carlsbad, CA
- Senior Research Scientist, R&D – Carlsbad, CA
- Research Scientist – Carlsbad, CA
- Research Associate I, Next-Gen Sequencing Assays – Carlsbad, CA
- Research Associate I/II, R&D – Carlsbad, CA
- Research Associate III - Antibody Technology- FACS – Carlsbad, CA
- Research Associate III - Quality Control – Carlsbad, CA