Chromatin Club Western France
The Chromatin Club Western France (CCWF) is co-organized by Dr. Pierre-François Cartron (Center for Research in Cancerology and Immunology Nantes, coordinator of the NET Cancéropôle Grand Ouest network) and Clément Proux (Active Motif). This scientific event aims to facilitate networking between students, postdocs, and PIs interested in chromatin research. The CCWF is open to all researchers within Western France.
The event will have a broad scientific focus and we intend to bridge basic, applied, and translational epigenetics research. We will host multiple speakers working on the topics of epigenetics in disease research, development, immunology, and related fields.
Attendance is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
The Chromatin Club Western France event for July 7th, 2020 has ended.
Date: Tuesday, July 7th, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 5:00 pm (CEST)
Keynote Speaker: Dr. François Fuks, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Laboratory of Cancer Epigenetics, Brussels, Belgium
- Dr. Gilles Salbert, Institute of Genetics and Development, Rennes, France
Chromatin Dynamics at TET-Targeted Enhancers
- Dr. Benjamin Ory, Bone Sarcomas and Remodeling of Calcified Tissues Laboratory, Nantes, France
Role of Super-Enhancers in Osteosarcoma Development
- Dr. Sarantis Chlamydas, Active Motif, Carlsbad, CA USA
Chromatin and Epigenetics: Profiling Towards Precision Medicine
- Dr. Philippe Arnaud, Genetics Reproduction and Development Laboratory, Clermont-Ferrand, France
Transcriptional Alterations in Glioma: DNA Methylation is the Tip of the “Epigenetic” Iceberg
- Dr. Olivier Joffre, Center for Physiopathology of Toulouse Purpan, Toulouse, France
ERV-Derived Genomic Sequences Control T-Helper Cell Differentiation
Hosted By: Dr. Pierre-François Cartron, CRCINA, France and Clément Proux, Active Motif, USA
There are no Chromatin Club Western France events planned at this time.
To view upcoming events for other Chromatin Clubs, please visit the events home page.